Trying to resolve this before calling a professional and spending major $$- but will do it if needed The return on our above ground pool. We vacuumed it on Sunday and when I went out there today to test the water, there is dirt on the bottom all over, when usually the filter and return push all of the dirt to the middle.
I think we have a sand filter- feel pretty stupid that i’m not sure that’s what it’s called. When I cover the return w/ my hand, then it seems to build pressure and for the couple of seconds after I take my hand away, the stream is strong….
I need to backwash! LOL. Do I use “Backwash to waste” or just “backwash”? We have both on there?
- Where to Buy Swimming Pool Sand Filter Parts (poolfiltration.net)
- Why sand filters using the swimming pool (poolfiltration.net)
- Pool sand filter system tips (poolfiltration.net)
- Backwash commercial pool without multiport valve (poolfiltration.net)
- Hayward EC40AC Perflex Extended Pool Filter (poolfiltration.net)
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.