Archive for the ‘Hayward Sand Pool Filters’ Category
How do you fix a hayward s166t sand pool filter pump when water does not stop coming out of waste line? The 6-position vari-flo control valve does not seem to be working right?
- Run 2 sand pool filters and pumps in line at the same time (poolfiltration.net)
- Best value for the money for both pool and spa (poolsbuilder.com)
- Cheap place to buy Intex 800gph Wet Set Water Filtration Filter Pump for Swimming Pools? (poolfiltration.net)
I have a Hayward sand pool filter and for some reason it is sucking air.? I noticed in the return line that there is tiny air bubbles while the pump is running and after a while the pump basket is empty and when I shut the pump off there is a lot of pressure. I replaced all the hoses and gaskets within the filter. Can the sand in the filter be to old to properly function the correct way?
- Where to Buy Swimming Pool Sand Filter Parts (poolfiltration.net)
- Hayward pool filter is running at very low pressure (bestpoolcleaner.org)
How often do you change the sand in a Hayward pool filter?
I have a 9 year old Hayward sand pool filter that seems to be having trouble catching all the dirt from the bottom of my pool. When I use my automatic pool cleaner it seems to only run a short time before it just quits. I’m guessing it’s time for a sand change? I did change the sand a few years back…