Archive for March, 2011
Why isn’t my Hayward sand filter sucking any water at all? This started when I replaced the cracked housing which is attached to the motor. After I put the new one on there is no water being filtered. Because no water is being sucked from the pool.
How can I get rid of this stuff. It’s on my silk plants, the glass, I mean every where. I scrape it off, do a gravel change and it comes right back. Its ugly please help. What am I doing wrong.
My lights are on from 8 am to 4 pm. How do I get rid of this stuff. I believe its algae. Its brown and very ugly. How do I get it off my plastic plants? I have pool filter sand. Is that a problem?
- How To Prevent And Remove Algae From A Swimming Pool (poolsbuilders.com)
- Above ground pool automatic vacuum you can recommend (vacuumpoolcleaner.com)
How do you fix a hayward s166t sand pool filter pump when water does not stop coming out of waste line? The 6-position vari-flo control valve does not seem to be working right?
- Run 2 sand pool filters and pumps in line at the same time (poolfiltration.net)
- Best value for the money for both pool and spa (poolsbuilder.com)
- Cheap place to buy Intex 800gph Wet Set Water Filtration Filter Pump for Swimming Pools? (poolfiltration.net)