Posts Tagged ‘pool’
People usually do not realize how important it is choose the right swimming pool appliances and accessories until disaster strikes. Even Zac Efron's Los Angeles mansion was flooded when his swimming pool overflowed. If you use Pentair pool products, you are unlikely to suffer such catastrophes. The company has a wide range of cleaners, filters, heaters & heat pumps, ladders & rails, lighting accessories, maintenance & safety equipment, white goods, pumps, safety vacuum release systems (SVRS), and valves.
One of the most important components of your pool equipment is the pump. It ensures that the water properly circulates so that you do not end up swimming in stale water.
One of the advantages of using pumps by Pentair is that their pumps can be used for a very long time because high quality raw materials are used to manufacture them. Another major advantage is that their pumps also consume less electricity. You will be surprised to learn that the variable speed models run on up to 30% less electricity than the ones made by other companies. Remember to purchase your pump after consulting professionals because certain models are compatible with certain types of pools.
How often do you need to replace you swimming pool cartridge filter? We live in PA and we have been told 2 swimming seasons but my dad insists that the filter we have is fine and sprays it with a hose everyday. So how do you know when it is time to change it? Oh our pool is the 30 ft round and it is a hayward filter.
- Cartridge Filter Pool Pumps – No Sand (poolfiltration.net)
- Choose the Pool Filter That is Right for Your Pool (vacuumpoolcleaner.com)
- Keep Your Swimming Pool Clean With Polaris Pool Cleaner (bestpoolcleaner.org)
What if my swimming pool filter pumped air all night? My Polaris vacuum sprung a leak in the hose and drained a bunch of water out of the pool. The water level got below the minimum line and the pump and filter were pumping air all night. The system was still running when I discovered the problem and shut it off. Will there be any damage to the system? Can I just turn it back on after I refill the pool or do I need to add DE or anything first?
- Best value for the money for both pool and spa (poolsbuilder.com)
- Run 2 pool filters and pumps in line at the same time (poolfiltration.net)
- The Three Pieces Of Swimming Pool Equipment You Should Maintain Regularly (bestpoolcleaner.org)
- The 3 Pieces Of Swimming Pool Equipment You Should Maintain Frequently (vacuumpoolcleaner.com)
- How To Prevent And Remove Algae From A Swimming Pool (poolsbuilders.com)