Posts Tagged ‘Swimming pool’
How to use a pool sand filter and how to back flush? I am new to this and very confused. There is debris at the bottom of the pool, and it is very cloudy. I have a sand filter, how often to i back flush? Someone told me that i have to backflush every time the pin points at “20″. I have been doing that, but only clean water comes out of the hose. It also has a small glass barrel with clean water in it. How do I know that the filter is actually working? Should I leave it on over-night?
Read the rest of this entry »
How often do you need to replace you swimming pool cartridge filter? We live in PA and we have been told 2 swimming seasons but my dad insists that the filter we have is fine and sprays it with a hose everyday. So how do you know when it is time to change it? Oh our pool is the 30 ft round and it is a hayward filter.
- Cartridge Filter Pool Pumps – No Sand (poolfiltration.net)
- Choose the Pool Filter That is Right for Your Pool (vacuumpoolcleaner.com)
- Keep Your Swimming Pool Clean With Polaris Pool Cleaner (bestpoolcleaner.org)
How can I get rid of this stuff. It’s on my silk plants, the glass, I mean every where. I scrape it off, do a gravel change and it comes right back. Its ugly please help. What am I doing wrong.
My lights are on from 8 am to 4 pm. How do I get rid of this stuff. I believe its algae. Its brown and very ugly. How do I get it off my plastic plants? I have pool filter sand. Is that a problem?
- How To Prevent And Remove Algae From A Swimming Pool (poolsbuilders.com)
- Above ground pool automatic vacuum you can recommend (vacuumpoolcleaner.com)