Posts Tagged ‘Swimming Pools and Spas’
What if my swimming pool filter pumped air all night? My Polaris vacuum sprung a leak in the hose and drained a bunch of water out of the pool. The water level got below the minimum line and the pump and filter were pumping air all night. The system was still running when I discovered the problem and shut it off. Will there be any damage to the system? Can I just turn it back on after I refill the pool or do I need to add DE or anything first?
- Best value for the money for both pool and spa (poolsbuilder.com)
- Run 2 pool filters and pumps in line at the same time (poolfiltration.net)
- The Three Pieces Of Swimming Pool Equipment You Should Maintain Regularly (bestpoolcleaner.org)
- The 3 Pieces Of Swimming Pool Equipment You Should Maintain Frequently (vacuumpoolcleaner.com)
- How To Prevent And Remove Algae From A Swimming Pool (poolsbuilders.com)
Sand pool filter has no pressure. Any ideas? Inground pool with 10-month old Hayward sand filter. I vacuumed the other day on the “waste” setting… and ever since it has had no pressure and not circulating at all.
Pool place thought the sand might need to be replaced already. Shouldn’t that only need to be done like every 5 years.
Any other ideas on what the problem could be?
Can I locate my swimming pool filter 15 feet from pool? I would like to relocate my above ground D.E. filter and pump about 15 feet from my pool.
I would also be about 3 ft lower in elevation than if it was sitting next to the pool. Can I do this without losing any performance? I would run the pipes under ground.